PHONE: 316-303-1900


Harold T. Pickler Attorney At Law - Lawyer | Wichita twitter logo-bw boxSM facebook logo-bwSM
Paternity Child going to school Child support

Don’t Settle for Less When it Comes to Child Support

You can make sure that your child is financially taken care of by your ex when you hire to Harold T. Pickler Attorney At Law to file your child support case. He will fight vigorously to ensure that your child is provided with the monetary benefits that are needed to afford a safe, healthy and comfortable life.

If your earning abilities have changed or your child’s financial needs have increased, Harold T. Pickler Attorney At Law can help you get the child support modification that are needed. Rest assured that he has 35 years of legal experience and is well versed in the ever-changing laws and guidelines surrounding child support.

Get Your Child Support Modified

  • Establishing paternity

  • Initial petitions

  • Modifications to child support

  • Delinquent child support

  • Out-of-state child support

  • College expenses and more

Representation for your child

support issues

Have an experienced attorney on your side. Call to make an appointment: